Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print & POS | Home Based – UK Territory
Looking to satisfy their consistent southern growth, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager looking for a progressive role with an incredibly successful organisation that has considerable strength in their market.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Digital Print & POS | Home Based – UK Territory | £40k-£45k + Bonus/OTE
Well-established large format digital production company specialising in brand implementation for events, exhibitions and retail interiors. Somewhat of a specialist in their market, they are building on their continued success in the south in light of recent acquisition of a number of new, high profile accounts coupled with on-going investment.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- New business development
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Selling the company’s full range of large format digital print
- Targeting blue chip clients and end users in a range of sectors
- Covering a national territory
Key attributes required:
- An understanding of the large format graphics market
- Proven track record of new account acquisition
- Accustomed to dealing with agencies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with all target audiences
- Based in or around the South East, ideally
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition this is a role with prospects.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.