Litho Printer – Permanent Nights | Commercial Print | Leicestershire
Successful B1/B2 print specialist is looking for an experienced Litho Operator due to expansion within their printing department. A long-term role on a fixed night shift with a company fully supported by an extensive purpose built production suite incorporating pre-press and finishing.
Litho Printer – Permanent Nights | Commercial Print | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary
An organisation that continues to grow they are better equipped than ever to deliver quality print to the highest standards. With the latest B1 and B2 perfecting presses and small format digital capabilities they are capable of producing the most premier print that the industry offers.
As a Litho Printer the key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running Heidelberg machinery
- Working in a busy print production department
- Producing high quality brochures, posters and folders
- Quality control inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Current experience setting and running litho presses
- Experience of Heidelberg presses preferred
- The ability to work to deadlines
- A quality conscious approach to all work undertaken
- Must be willing to work a night shift
Exceptional opportunity if you’re looking to further your skills and join a market leader that delivers quality through the use of state-of-the-art print presses.
Submit your details to be considered.