Pre-Press / Digital Printer - Signage
£Open (Dependant on Experience) + Overtime
Hours of Work: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Our client is a leading signs and graphics company in the North West with a large client base including retail and commercial sectors. They have an enviable client list of high profile blue chip clients.
They are currently looking to recruit a Pre-Press / Digital Printer to join their in-house production team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- General pre-press tasks and preparing projects for print production
- Large format printing
- Creating artworks / designs from a brief for account handlers, clients, & design team and advising on artwork timings
- Create clear and precise job proofs for client approval
- Liaising with production to ensure the artworks are prepared in the most efficient way regarding material usage to ensure jobs flow smoothly, accurately & efficiently
- Working to tight deadlines in an efficient and flexible manner, ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience within signage industry would be advantageous
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when required
- Ability to understand and follow corporate guidelines