Client Services Director - Print Management
Client Services Director - Print Management - South UK - £65,000 + car allowance and bonus
We have unique Client Services Director opportunity working with this superb print management company, if you want to work with a "really nice bunch of people who know what they're talking about" then please read on.
Our client is renowned for their passionate and no nonsense approach to print management, as the Client Services Director you will have total responsibility and autonomy for managing, developing and leading a team of passionate, knowledgeable Account Managers. In addition to leading the team you will also manage a major Client, this will involve strategy and daily interaction so it's a perfect blend to keep the role interesting.
If this Client Services Director role sounds like the kind of role you're looking for then you will need...
- Strong background in print management at a senior level
- Proven managerial experience, able to mentor and develop your team
- Ability to implement change
- Excellent problem solving skills offering a variety of solutions
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Confidence around colleagues and clients at all levels
- Happy to travel
This is honestly a fantastic Client Services Director opportunity and I'm confident that you will be as impressed with our client as we are, this is an urgent opportunity and the team are in need of a leader so please get in touch for more information or hit the apply button.