SAPG Printing Group is a well-established provider of security printing and data services to governments and authorities in the UK and worldwide. The group comprises two operating companies – Stephen Austin (www.stephenaustin.co.uk): security printing and distribution services for examination and electoral bodies and GradeMaker (www.grademaker.com): SAAS assessment software and data services for examination bodies.
The main purpose of the role will be to produce costings and estimates in support of tenders and other projects, supporting the Commercial Manager and working closely with the finance department to create pricing matrices and to analyse costs after project completion
- Plan, organise and manage the production of tender costings and estimates, working with suppliers to ensure timely delivery to all internal and external customers.
- Provide commercial and contractual analysis to support delivery of improved profitability.
- Support the Commercial Manager in the development of the strategy for the commercial operations to support the business in its examination and electoral and markets.
- Support the Commercial manager in developing and ensuring the commercial success of the Companies dealings with Clients and Suppliers.
- Extensive practical experience within the Print industry
- Strong background in commercial tenders and estimating at senior level.
- Proven experience working with internal senior team members.
- Commercially and strategically minded.
- Demonstrable track record of developing commercial tenders and estimates
- Capable of providing insightful and balanced views on business risks and issues.
- Proven ability to add value via analysis and reporting.