Estimator - Cheshire - £28-30k
Are you an experienced print estimator with at least 2 years’ experience working within a busy and fast-paced environment?
Are you familiar with Litho and Digital?
If so, we have a superb opportunity working for a global business that is always ahead of it's competition
Working within the Estimating team the successful estimator will ensure quotes are completed with 100% accuracy and within agreed time frames. The more diverse experience you have the better! As such the role is varied, focused on speed and accuracy and set in a great working environment.
- Produce clear and efficient working methods for production, in accordance with guidelines agreed with production
- Use creative & imaginative ideas for waste reduction and savings
- Use Excel to build tables and matrices to summarise information. Manage data by sorting, filtering and basic calculation/statistical functions
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the MIS systems, tools and calculators
- Handling & filing information from enquiries in a clear concise format, for future reference
- Commercial awareness
- "Maintain account summary information for your nominated accounts
- The ideal person for the role will have:
- Estimating: 2 years
- Experience with Litho and Digital
- Analytical skills
To apply for the vacancy of Estimator please forward a copy of your CV