Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | Nottinghamshire
A market dominating company with fantastic growth plans and a first class brands and retailer portfolio. If you are a Project Manager based in or around the Nottinghamshire area, this is an excellent opportunity to join a join a well-established specialist in printed POS and branding, and become an integral member of the team.
Project Manager | 3D Temp POS | Nottinghamshire | Dependent on Experience
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing in-store printed POS campaigns
- Ensuring the performance of project delivery through all aspects of production, installation and sales support
- Managing the end-to-end process from concept including creative and engineering through to prototyping, manufacture and distribution
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
Key attributes required:
- 3D temp POS experience
- Project management experience or Project Management certification (PMI or PRINCE2)
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
An exciting time to join an expanding UK operation, the company has ambitious plans and huge future potential. They offer excellent training and development and like to promote from within. They also offer a competitive package including pension and health benefits.
Apply now for further details.