Business Development Manager
New Business Development Professional
Home / Field Based
£30,000 - £90,000 + Commission + Package (DOE)
Our client is a large format graphics specialist producing high quality work for Retail, Interiors, Exhibitions and Events. They are part of an International Group who specialise in delivering brand and colour management solutions.
The numerous production facilities across the UK are equipped with all of the latest print and finishing equipment, with UV and Dye-sublimation printers up to 5m wide, Latex and inkjet, Zund cutting tables and vinyl plotters. With everything under one roof they are in complete control of the whole production process.
They are looking to recruit someone with a proven track record in large format graphics who can inspire clients with new ideas and innovative applications of materials in order to win new business. You will be supported by a team of account managers and technicians at their production facility who will ensure your projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
- Working with the Group Sales Director to deliver the Company’s sales strategy.
- Generating new business opportunities through lead generation, following up existing leads and networking on social media.
- Personalising the Company’s existing presentation material for client presentations.
- Preparing tender documents and proposals.
- Producing estimates for new projects.
- Briefing the internal account team on specific projects.
- Working with Marketing to update the web site/social media and generate new leads
If you’d like to become part of their team or if this print sales opportunity doesn’t fit but you are open to discussing other opportunities within the Large Format, POS, Exhibition Display industry then contact Matthew Hanley on 07753101973 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org