New Business Development Manager
Negotiable + Commission + Car + Phone + Expenses
Our client is based in the West Midlands and are recruiting for a proven New Business Development Manager that can commute to the office 2 to 3 days a week. They are looking for someone that can sell bespoke print solutions to end users, the company offer in house B2 Litho and Large Format manufacturing as well as in house finishing.
Our client is always investing in new kit to keep their studio up to date, and keep themselves ahead of their current competitors.
The company own their kit and premises and deal with many end user clients in and around the Midlands boasting a EFI-VUTEK super wide format printer which provides high-definition quality printing, Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 75 which sets new standards including fine detail reproduction with the ability to print on 80gsm to 400gsm stock and print unconventional sizes up to 324 x 690mm. Plus a Linoprint CP Heidelberg Digital Press which sets new standards including fine detail reproduction giving the ability to print on 80gsm to 400gsm stock and print unconventional sizes up to 324 x 690mm on site, to name but a few.
Requirements / Responsibilities for the role:
- All candidates must have a sales background in selling litho print, digital or mixture of the two
- Be able to provide examples of successes in winning new business
- Working with a sales team, focusing on growing the business turnover by 20% for Financial Year 2017
- The ideal candidate will have an end user client base
- Will be within a commutable distance to the office
- Report to the department Director
Job Reference: PT2024