Senior Business Development Manager - Litho/ Digital/ DM
£Open + Commission + Car Allowance
Our client based in the South East are a large print and communications business who have manufacturing sites in the UK, Asia and America. With a group turnover in excess of £170 Million they work with many types of companies / sectors including education, financial, travel & tourism through to publishers and pharmaceuticals, offering a variety of print, mailing and multi-media solutions.
The company are recruiting an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to come in and hit the ground running, selling digital and litho print as well as their mailing / transactional solutions.
The ideal candidate can be from a digital print, litho or mailing sales background and based in the South East, however, dependent on experience the client will consider those candidates who can work remotely.
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Identifying & generating new business opportunities
- Arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer services
- Works well under pressure
- Target driven
- Proven new business winner
- Great rapport builder
- Must be able to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Clear written and communication skills
- The client will bring in £400-500K in the first year
Job Reference: PT2029