Business Development Manager - Corrugated & Packaging Materials
£Flexible Depending on Experience + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
TRAINEE LEVEL OR EXPEREINCE SALES CANDIDATE!
Our client is a packaging distributor, supplying a range of products including corrugated packaging, protective packaging, polythene products, tapes, strapping, etc into a variety of market sectors.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a business development manager to cover the East of Scotland, you will be responsible for the growth and management of an existing territory worth approximately £1.2million.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Our client will consider any background i.e. any sector or packaging, paper or print.
- Managing and growing business within an existing territory.
- Achieving revenue, profit and activity targets.
- Conducting commercial tasks including quoting, dealing with complaints, setting of contracts, price negotiations, managing bespoke stock agreements and aged stock levels.
- Sales forecasting on a regular basis.
- Diary planning to ensure regular reviews take place with customers.
- Presenting to customer and prospective customer panels.
- Monitor and feedback on competitor activities.
- Evidence of the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Tenacity to actively seek out new business opportunities.
- Strong business communication, presentation and business acumen skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Organised approach.
Our client will consider an internal candidate looking to progress into an external sales role (full training will be provided) or an established / experienced business development manager.