Project Manager- Nottinghamshire -
We have a newly created and very exciting opportunity to join the team at this multi-channel marketing client as Project Manager
Working in a small but established team of Account Managers, Structural Engineers, Creative Designers and Artworkers, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to lead from the front, taking full ownership of projects from entry point, via the sales team all the way through to delivery. Directly responsible for creating critical paths, presenting estimates to customers (the estimating team will calculate the estimate itself), briefing the creative and engineering teams, briefing production teams, working with the procurement teams to place outwork as required, cost management and customer liaison.
- Understanding of POS Production environment
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to execution, using robust and structured project management skills.
- Confident, driven and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience owning large projects and working with key stakeholders.
- Interpersonal & influence skills
- Strong customer-facing, positive approach, highly professional manner
If this opportunity excites you, and you have the skills and knowledge, then please call or send your CV through