New Business Development Manager - Large Format
£Negotiable + Commission + Car Allowance
Our Client is a large format digital print company based in the South East. They offer a wide range of products including Signage, Hoardings, Retail Display Systems, Digital Wallpapers and Exhibition Graphics along with Installation to their Nationwide Client base.
Due to exceptional growth and substantial recent investment in latest technology, our Client is currently recruiting for a New Business Development Manager to join their existing team.
The role is 100% New Business and will be covering Nationwide, you will be selling into various markets including Retail, Corporate, High Street and Museums plus Display, Exhibition, Events, Property and Design agencies, ideally you will have an established client base within these sectors. You will be homebased with the expectation of attending the office 1 or 2 days a week.
- A great deal of personal initiative and strong hands-on attitude along with creativeness, decisiveness and a results-driven mentality
- Proven background in the Large Format Digital Print Market
- Established Customer base in the Clients markets sectors
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- High levels of Customer Service
- Strong negotiating skills
- Be able to visualise the end product and bring the customer on the journey
- Highly organised and results-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a brand ambassador
You will be responsible for introducing new profitable business to the company and will be provided with full sales back up. You will work to achieve targets and retain the new accounts with excellent levels of customer service.
Job Reference: SC2452