Hot Foiling & Bobst Operator
Our client requires a Hot Foiling & Bobst operator to join their team in North West London/ Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, quality-focused, and award-winning production team. You will need to have experience, and be able to demonstrate your skill, in using and maintaining Bobst Foiling and Die-Cutting machines to a very high standard.
The successful candidate will play their part in a close-knit team, achieving the agreed levels of productivity, recording accurately the time taken for each activity using the in-house MIS and observing all Health & Safety guidelines.
The successful print finisher will be;
- Operating and maintaining the Foiling/Embossing Bobst and Die-cutting Bobst, in line with manufacturer’s guidelines and specified standards outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reporting any machine faults to supervisors and the Production Manager, and liaising with engineers to correct any faults in consultation with the Production Manager.
- Ensuring consumables for the machines do not run out.
The ideal Print finisher will have a;
- Friendly, dependable and hard -working ethos
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude
This position is shift work and, overtime will also be required where necessary.
Alternatively this client would look at candidates with skills and experience of running a Bobst with Cube operating system, who could be crossed trained.