Production Coordinator/Administrator- Staffordshire -Excellent salary + major benefits package
Production Coordinator / Administrator
We have a superb and interesting opportunity to join a world-class leader in their field. Working in a team where you are always valued and given the opportunity for real progression.
We are looking for a good project coordinator with strong admin skills, someone who has a good working knowledge of Adobe suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop
Some of the responsibilities will be
- Working with and supporting the team.
- To liaise with the Team leader on existing and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client timescales and to the quality levels expected.
- To liaise with various global sites
- Responsible for the accurate data entry of briefs
- Managing files and data
- Ensure supplied files and supporting data is present and correct.
- Dealing with queries.
- To support the Team Leader with production work going through the studio.
- To provide additional support converting artwork files
Skills you will need are,
- Good general office skills, including interpersonal, administrative, organisational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop (additional training available if applicable)
- Ability to compile and maintain spreadsheets.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Efficient, effective prioritisation of work and ability to cope under pressure.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Ability to work accurately and to deadlines.
- Friendly, personable and a team player.
- Capable of building positive relationships with colleagues.
This is an exceptional opportunity, so if you have the right skills and qualities that our client needs, then, please send through your CV!