Business Development Manager - Transactional / Direct Mail
£Negotiable depending on Experience + Commission + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a leading mail and printing company with two sites in the UK. They have everything in place to take care of all aspects of high volume customer and prospect communications: from creative ideas, copywriting and design to data preparation and envelope ordering, from transactional printing to online archiving and hybrid mail and SaaS.
They are currently looking to recruit a vibrant & enthusiastic Business Development Manager to sell the company's services and solutions.
With over 40 years' experience within the print and mailing industry, they have acquired various accreditations such as, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 and have in-house mailing & finishing equipment including various Xerox printing presses.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Transactional marketplace experience
- Strong technical understanding
- SaaS selling experience
- Vibrant, energetic and ambitious
- Ideally local to the West Midlands area but not essential
- You will have a confident and professional telephone manner, twinned with excellent presentation skills
- Proven track record of opening new doors and being able to close a deal
- Experience in looking after a varied client base
- You will work to agreed yearly targets and will also target new business
- Establish long term business partnerships
- You will identify valid profit enhancing opportunities
Job Reference: DM981