Large Format Printer – Night Shift | Large Format Digital Print | North West
A popular employer, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Large Format Printer to join the Manchester based offices of one of the leading graphic specialists across the North West. A fantastic opportunity to work on a range of products and projects for a global retail client base in a supportive team-focused environment.
Large Format Printer – Night Shift | Large Format Digital Print | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A company that specialise in professionally created, finished and installed graphic displays, our client is renowned for their ability to deliver some of the most advanced digital imagery available, as well as their specialist retail knowledge.
Producing and installing branding, signage and way-finding, as well as high quality standard banners, this company also supplies multi-national customers with digital screens, banners, stadia dressing and stage dressing, with a huge range of substrates and systems.
As a Large Format Printer you will be responsible for:
- Setting and maintaining Vutek, Roland and Mimaki machinery
- Printing onto a wide variety of substrates
- Assisting the Finishing team operating Zund, laminating and mounting machinery
- Quality control
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Working nights
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and running a range of large format digital printers
- Vutek, Roland and Mimaki machinery experience preferred
- Zund laminating and mounting machinery experience advantageous
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime
- Willingness to work nights
This is fantastic opportunity to work on top-of-the-range equipment for a leading large format manufacturer.
Forward us your CV to be considered for the role.