Creative Account Manager
Creative Account Manager - Multi Channel Marketing
£35k - £38k
Global print management company
- This role is to be a trusted advisor to the client’s marketing team, collaborating on all aspects of communication production across traditional and digital channels.
- They will develop relationships at tactical, management and strategic levels and will oversee operational direction in order to deliver operational excellence.
- They will also have day-to-day management responsibility for the two on-site Art workers to ensure a consistently high quality delivery of artwork requirements within agreed SLAs.
- To work with the client and the company’s internal teams to deliver a new target operating model with the purpose of transforming the use of the client’s communications from traditional to digital channels.
- To work with the client and the company’s internal teams to identify and fulfil opportunities for further standardisation of print deliverables to reduce print costs.
- To ensure their transformation roadmap is delivered to the client’s satisfaction and to acceptable commercial benefit to the company.
- To clearly monitor and report progress to the client and company internal stakeholders.
- To understand the client’s business environment and drivers, developing strong relationships with key team members in client organisation.
- To assist the client in formulating effective strategies and creative solutions from concept through to delivery of briefs.
- To ensure that continuous improvement and marketing best practice is incorporated into daily interactions with the client.
· Communications services industry/Account Management experience, ideally gained from a full service Agency background and/or with a blue chip client · Experience of working in Financial Services sector. · Experience in managing change programmes across process, technology and people · A proven track record in managing and delivering omni-channel campaigns. · Good understanding of digital channels and how they impact traditional communications (print). · Excellent presentation and communications skills with an ability to present at senior levels · Commercially strong and numerate. · Experience of collaborative workflow software and MI reporting. · Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast and moving environment. · An organised individual with excellent attention to detail. · A proven ability to articulate and deliver innovative and completed solutions. · Excellent analytical and problem solving skills · Art Direction and or Design experience highly desirable along with knowledge of AppleMac hardware and Adobe Creative Suite