Competitive Salary (based on experience)
Print Company specialising in security printing and data services.
Senior Estimator, responsible for producing costing and estimates in support of tenders and exciting projects. Working alongside an established team of professionals you will create pricing matrixes and analyse costs after project completion alongside the finance department.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be reporting on and analysing projects in addition to establishing clear metrics for tracking projects and objectives.
- Plan, organise and manage the production of tender costings and estimates, working with suppliers to ensure timely delivery to all internal and external customers
- Provide commercial and contractual analysis to support delivery of improved profitability
- Support the Commercial Manager in the development of the strategy for the commercial operations to support the business in its examination and electoral and markets
- Support the Commercial manager in developing and ensuring the commercial success of the Companies dealings with Clients and Suppliers
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Extensive practical experience within the Print industry is essential
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel is crucial to the role
- Strong background in commercial tenders and estimating at senior level
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Commercially aware and strategically minded
- Capable of providing insightful and balanced views on business risks and issues
- Proven ability to add value via analysis and reporting