Pre Press Operative | Large Format Digital Print | North West
An outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology. A premier independent digital printing company is looking for an experienced Pre Press Operative to join their expanding organisation and play a key role in production.
Pre Press Operative | Large Format Digital Print | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A company that specialise in professionally created, finished and installed graphic displays, our client are renowned for their ability to deliver some of the most advanced digital imagery available, as well as their specialist retail knowledge.
Producing and installing branding, signage and way-finding, as well as high quality standard banners, this company also supplies multi-national customers with digital screens, stadia dressing and stage dressing, with a huge range of substrates and systems.
As Pre Press Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Checking and amending artwork
- All reproduction tasks from proof using Adobe CS packages
- Progressing jobs
- Reviewing size, quantity, finishing, colour match etc.
- Acting as the point of contact for any issues
- Working day shifts, Monday – Friday
Key attributes required:
- Strong working/technical knowledge of all Adobe CS packages
- Proven experience in a pre-press role within large format digital print
- Colour management experience highly desired
- Quality conscious approach to work
- Ability to work to high standards and tight deadlines
A large and very successful company offering full support to learn all aspect of the role, you will be trained to excel within the business with great prospects for progression.