Technical Account Manager | Online & E-commerce Solutions | North East
Technical Account Manager with knowledge of e-commerce required to support a portfolio of clients across the company's online solutions. The role will be providing a first point of contact for all client support queries and progressing new relationships to expand the Company's position in the market. An expanding company they have big expansion plans and goals in place that this role will play a huge part in achieving.
Technical Account Manager | Online & E-commerce Solutions | North East | £35k-£45k Depending on Experience
Rapidly expanding and multi-award winning, this online print guru can be set apart from its competitors by its fresh thinking attitude, total customer focus and ability to provide complete print and marketing solutions to fully bespoke requirements. With an impressive assortment of pick ‘n’ mix options to create print that’s truly one of a kind they are set up to provide end to end solutions to a national client base.
As Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customers with their own ecommerce businesses
- Ensuring customers and partners are able to grow their business with the full support of the company’s products and services
- Liaising with partners, Customer Support and Engineering team
- Managing the on-boarding of new customers by conducting meetings with sales and project teams to win new business
- Providing technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Making recommendations on how to use products and increase sales
- Training customers to use products effectively
Key attributes required:
- Technical Account Manager experience, ideally in a consulting technology or SaaS-based business
- Experience managing external customers or supporting sales teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field desired, not essential
- Technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies advantageous
With a number of unique and bespoke systems this is a company at the forefront of what they do. Experiencing serious demand for their online print services the role will suit a Technical Account Manager who wants to take the next step in their career and work with a big name in their market.