Head of Project Management
We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Project Management looking to work for a market leading company where you will oversee large, blue chip projects and play a pivotal part in the installation of their visual communications world-wide.
In this role, you will split your time between visiting sites, meeting clients, overseeing projects and managing a team of Project Managers. You will bring expertise into the team whilst driving high quality projects to completion ensuring they are delivered on time.
The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced Senior Project Manager from a large format, exhibition design or event branding background, preferably in an agency, and looking to join a world-leader offering the chance to work with major clients and offering outstanding career prospects.
We are looking for someone who can tick the following boxes:
- Understand and translate client requirements, resolve project specific issues in a timely, professional manner and to influence project direction.
- The capability of addressing and resolving stakeholder conflicts, backed with a demonstrable track-record of building relationships.
- An accomplished team leader to assume responsibility for team outputs with high level strategic planning and organisational skills
- High level strategic planning and organisational skills, including forward planning and forecasting with the ability to respond appropriately to all client demands and expectations.
- A robust and confident character
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.