Account Executive | Print Management | Surrey/Hampshire Border
One of the UK’s most well-established print management companies, this is undoubtedly a great opportunity for an ambitious Account Executive to gain plenty of exposure to a range of clients, join an established team and have the benefit of this company’s support with all aspects of training and career development.
Account Executive | Print Management | Surrey/Hampshire Border | Up to £30k
A fast moving company which is expanding nationally and internationally as demand grows for its innovative services. With the support of a Group offering and several award wins to their name, this is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of the team involved with overseeing the running of high-profile projects for a well renowned client.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Working on site at the client’s premises in Surrey as well as occasional meetings in the London offices
- Taking briefs for marketing campaigns and all ad hoc print requirements
- Processing jobs and sourcing production
- Managing day-to-day supplier relationships; allocating work to achieve best quality, timing and price
- Providing specialist advice to the client on available marketing solutions
- Identifying new business opportunities with the client
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience working within a client focussed environment
- A broad understanding of print/print management
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- A flexible and robust attitude and ability to work to deadlines
- Good numeracy and commercial awareness
- Good MS Office skills
- The ability to effectively manage client expectations
Already well established this company has built an enviable bank of premium and longstanding clients and employs a wealth of dedicated and motivated staff in fantastic working environments. The company is totally people-focused and they pride themselves on nurturing and supporting the talent within their organisation.
Apply online attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV to be considered.