Account Manager | Print Management | Edinburgh
Thriving multi-million turnover company with an impressive client base is looking for an Account Manager to work on a major client account. Competitive remuneration package along with a range of additional benefits on offer in return for a candidate with the print management experience required to work with one of the UK’s leading brands.
Account Manager | Print Management | Edinburgh | £25k-£30k
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying print management solutions to core retail and FMCG brands, collectively this impressive business is able to meet the requirements of major brands with large marketing spends resulting in an incredible client portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, USA and the Middle-East.
On a day-to-day basis, as Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on-site with your client to obtain all relevant and required project information
- Managing projects from start to finish, ensuring they are flawlessly executed
- Utilising MIS to ensure that accurate briefs are passed to production
- Placing orders with suppliers and working with them to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Building and developing excellent relationships
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in print/print management/print buying/marketing print procurement environment essential
- Solid experience working client-side in a customer facing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Working client-side with a company recently voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is an exceptional opportunity to build on your experience.
Submit your details in the first instance if the role is of interest.