Scope of the job
To assist in the efficient, effective, profitable and smooth running of the account; by providing administration and print support to the account manager and ensuring timely and accurate communication to both the client and production facility.
Key objectives and tasks
- Build close working relationships with the team
- Full responsibility for the WIP report ensuring all information is correct at all times.
- Complete all briefing of POS to creative and Production departments
- Pulling together client retail communications which are sent out to stores on a weekly basis
- Build good relationships with both internal and external departments
- SLA reporting working alongside the account manager and account director
- Responding to clients quotation requests within the agreed SLA’s
- Maintaining DNA data store using up to date information from the new store team.
- Interpret client requirements/briefs carefully and manage clients expectations from start to finish for each campaign/project
- Quantifying and checking of client information against SP internal documentation
- Briefing live jobs into the SP onsite team, in agreed format, along with the relevant visuals and ftp details.
- Strong project management skills and high level of attention to detail for all campaigns
- Support role in pulling together accounts monthly stock management reports
- Work closely on all reprint/back orders projects with Helpline and production teams.
- Contacting stores as and when required, being the point of call for stores & helpline for all adhoc orders.
- Outstanding client and organisational skills
- Commitment to customer service
- High degree of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Understanding of fashion retail