Purchasing Administrator / Manager.
Candidate Catchment area: Nottingham / Grantham / Newark On Trent / Melton Mowbray. Our Client is a well established and profitable Manufacturer of Products related to the Print & Packaging Industries. They offer a comprehensive range of high quality products and have been trading for well over 40 years. Job Specification.
- Monitor stock levels of raw materials, packaging, consumable items highlighting if these items needs to be ordered or not.
- Obtain technical information, safety data sheets, related literature, pricing, lead time, stock levels for items from suppliers to ensure we have sufficient information to place purchase orders.
- Place purchase orders as and when requested to do so.
- Manage quality issues with deliveries or services ensuring satisfactory resolution.
- Process purchase orders, invoices and associated documentation.
- Keeping well-informed of the suppliers, products and related issues relating to purchased items.
- Works well within an existing team of people.
- Enthusiastic and inquisitive - looking to understand what they are purchasing and why.
- Strives for improvement at every opportunity.
- Excellent attention to detail.
**Possibly a Purchasing Administrator looking at take on additional responsibility in a year or two. **CVs in Word format please