Sales Manager - Print Management
Up to £55K (depending on experience) + Commission
Our ever growing client, who have offices in the North West as well as in London, is one of the largest independent and longest established UK companies delivering Print Management services.
They supply a wide and varied range of print and marketing solutions such as Litho Printing, Direct Mail, POS, Large Format and Digital Print for their clients whom include a number of major blue chip organisations as well as NHS, Social Housing and Education.
They are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to help grow their business - the role will be spilt depending on your experience, the client is open to an account management or new business background.
Requirements for this role:
- Developing new and existing accounts
- Monthly activity reports to Director
- Communicating with all clients in a timely manner (report writing, email, letter, phone)
- Regular visits to clients to up sell the companies offering
- Enthusiastic, energetic, experienced successful team player with a "can do" approach.
- Knowledgeable in print management
- Experienced negotiator
- Thrives on challenges and performs effectively in time critical situations
Job Reference: PT2047