We are seeking a detail orientated professional to accurately create artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range and ensure that all images and files are complete and ready for printing according to the printers’ specifications.
Ideally, the selected candidate will have a strong knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures, along with a solid experience of working within a prepress environment. Experience of the print industry and processes will be highly advantageous.
As Mid/Snr Artworker, you will be expected to fulfill the following roles & responsibilities:
• Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures
• Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints
• Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
• Ensure client guidelines are followed
• Roll-out artwork across complicated multilingual packs from translation documents
• Develop and update master artworks and guideline documentation
• Ability to mentor new & junior staff, provide training to less experienced team members
• Responsibility for ensuring line and traffic managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan
• To understand the importance of using systems and to record image retouching progress on jobs
• Providing colour proofs for client sign off
• To ensure that all images produced and proofed are correct and reviewed in accordance to the quality procedures
• To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed
We are looking for someone who is a proficient Adobe Illustrator user. You must be an organised individual, with a demonstrated ability to plan production to meet timelines, along with exhibiting an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are also a must.