Financial Controller (Business Analyst)
£Open depending on experience + Commission
Our client is a leading printed plastic manufacturer supplying plastic labels and cards, large format print, promotional cards to a variety of market sectors throughout the UK.
They are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their busy team.
- Focus on budget, P&L, Management Information.
- Standard KPIs:
- Budget accuracy
- Sales vs forecast, monthly & YTD
- GP vs forecast, monthly & YTD
- Variances in 'key costs'
- NP vs forecast, monthly & YTD
- Lead the finance team (currently 4: 1 company accountant, 1 FC, 2 in credit control/admin)
- Forecasting support and challenging - sales and costs variances
- Business process development leading to improved product costings accuracy
- Management dashboards & Dept. visual management boards info provision and development
- Quoting, rates, recovery, structure review and development
The successful candidate would work closely with the MD and as part of the management team, quantifying projects and performance and feeding back into the forecast. You would need to be a high-energy finance person capable of driving the dept forward and dealing with other Managers effectively.
Print background not essential but manufacturing experience is preferable. Open to all levels of experience. Budget is ~£40k (+/- £5-10k subject to fit).