1st and 2nd Line Support Agents
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and of course - works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information - from data to documents.
1st and 2nd Line Support Agents - Leeds
We are recruiting for Technical Helpdesk Agents, to work within our Client Service Centre in Leeds, this opportunity will see you deliver exceptional customer service in assisting our key clients with support on client copiers, printers and other multi-functional devices. With the support of a collaborative and close-knit team you will be key in helping drive our service delivery, supporting process improvements and contributing to the growth of the Xerox business.
As we grow our business we want you to grow with us. We will not only provide you with the training and support you need to succeed, but a suite of E-learning modules to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
With your extensive track record in delivering excellent customer service you will be the primary advisor for both the client and support on all escalation initiations and service delivery.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for;
- Promptly and efficiently handling telephone calls to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Inviting customers to participate in telephone based problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitating or escalating customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Providing support to the Service Delivery Team
- Liaising with various service desks, Xerox and 3rd party service providers
- Maintaining accurate database information within XOS software application and other toolsets.
- Progress all consumables orders, and track to resolution. (Alerts and Tickets)
- Support and deliver accurate Installation, Move and Change processes
- Manage team incident workflows and resolution timelines within SLA
- Providing feedback to management on any issues with logistics and/or in relation to the quality of information received
- Adhere to Xerox standards and procedures at all times.
- Contribute to process improvement activities.
- Adhere to Xerox quality and accuracy standards at all times.
- Participate in team meetings and 1-1 sessions with your Team Leader
- Coach new team members on processes and products in respect of specific client bases
- Security & Confidentiality – Some roles require SC Clearance.
- Proven track record in delivery of excellent customer service
- Good experience of problem solving and working to SLA's/Targets
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in English & Maths
-Strong focus on, and attention to, detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good command of MS Office Suite, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook
- Basic understanding of Network Principles.
- Knowledge of Xerox billing methodology and systems
- Excellent technical knowledge of Laser Printing and MFD device functionality
- Knowledge of network protocols and operating systems
- Any relevant industry qualifications - ie A+, MCDST, Cisco CCN
- Good Team Player
- Can do' attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Problem solving skills
- Customer relationship building
- Prioritisation & Negotiation skills
- Customer Focus
- Personal resilience
- Detail Focus
*Client Service Centre is open between Monday – Friday 7am-7pm / Saturday between 7am – 5pm, there will be a shift increase allowance for working on a Saturday*
If you meet the requirements of this position and are ready to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today!
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail.