Senior Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent
Immediately shortlisting for a Senior Project Manager with a background in POS. On the back of some recently awarded projects the role will be managing and executing some of the most prestigious, challenging and iconic POS projects in and around the UK for a company with a track record of delivering flagship projects worldwide. Excellent opportunities for career progression, with fantastic training and support.
Senior Project Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Kent | £28k-£30k
Driving innovation, utilising cutting edge production equipment and making extensive investment make this POS organisation one of the UK’s market leaders. Add to all of this state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all key project documentation is obtained and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties
- Managing multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
- Instigating initial project paperwork and raising project number
- Managing any change requests effectively ensuring minimum impact on cost and lead time
- Working from the office; occasional travel to manufacturing, client or 3rd party sites may be needed when necessary
Key attributes required:
- Project management experience or Project Management certification (PMI or PRINCE2)
- Solid commercial client account understanding
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Potential man-management aptitude
An unmissable opportunity with an impressive UK company that has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful providers of POS worldwide.
If you feel like you would be a perfect candidate for the role please follow the online application process for further details.