£30-40K (based on experience) + KPI Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a progressive print company specialising in high quality printed packaging, primarily for premium food, drinks and personal care markets, currently looking to expand its successful UK sales team.
In order to support the company's dynamic growth, they are looking for applicants who are seeking an exciting sales career opportunity by joining a market leader in its field at an exciting stage of its development.
They are looking for a Scotland based Sales Executive with a proven track record in the printed packaging industry who will need minimum training and can hit the ground running in an autonomous role. There is a portfolio of existing accounts to manage and you will also be tasked with new business development.
You will be expected to regularly spend time in the office in support of your clients and colleagues and will be ideally situated in the West of Scotland.
- Experience in key account handling
- Business development knowledge and understanding
- Proven sales track record
- Experience of delivering first class customer service
- Faultlessly professional
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and prioritise workloads
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
Experience within the print or packaging industry is preferable, but our client is willing to develop the right candidate in the role if they display a good understanding of core market sector business and service focus.