Technical Account Manager | Online Printing
Technical Account Manager | Online Printing | Northumberland | £45,000
Our client is a rapidly expanding online printing company, operating in one of the fastest growing sectors in ecommerce. '
As part of our continued growth they are now looking to support their customers with their own ecommerce businesses made possible by our recently launched API and storefront solution.
As a Technical Account Manager you'll make sure that our customers and partners are able to grow their business with the full support of our products and services. As a part of this team, you'll serve as liaison between our partners, Customer Support and Engineering teams. You'll handle the customer relationship pre- and post-implementation from on-boarding to roadmap planning and daily support for storefront solutions.
You need to be the integration expert and will demonstrate how solutions can be integrated into customer's existing web and API channels.
Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager, ideally in a consulting technology or SaaS-based business
- 3+ years' experience managing external customers and supporting sales teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong project management and collaboration skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve problems to non-technical audiences
- Self-directed and motivated
- Ability to influence and manage others with limited authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (in lieu of degree, equivalent experience)
- Technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies, specifically with software and front-end development
Sound like you? Get in touch for more details ASAP!