The ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented team player who will be responsible developing a postal sales channel, support on tenders to deliver competitive postal solutions, manage client and DSA complaints/queries and ensure an efficient postal service workflow throughout the business.
- To develop relationships with all DSA suppliers & ensure all software and hardware is compliant and up to date
- To source best prices and solutions to meet client requirements
- To support sales, commercial and client services on postal questions and queries from clients and operators
- To design and implement and efficient postal workflow solution/architecture throughout the business liaising with the IT Director to deliver accurate data and a reporting dashboard.
- To deliver presentations and seminars to prospects and clients on postal services
- To manage the postal team and ensure compliance with forecasting and other postal requirements
- To deliver and report on the profit made through postal sales
- To advise on postal requirements for formats and compliance
Qualifications & Knowledge required
- Educated to GCSE or A’ level equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of postage compliance and procedures
- Comprehensive commercial knowledge of the postal industry