Structural Designer | Temp POS & Large Format Print | Derbyshire
One of the North East’s leading point of sale designers and manufacturers. Due to organic growth and a busy project portfolio our client is looking to expand their highly skilled Design team with the addition of an experienced Structural Designer with the skills to enhance their creative offering.
Structural Designer | Temp POS & Large Format Print | Derbyshire | Up to £30k + Benefits
Specialising in POS displays this company offers their clients a high quality full in-house service from design through to installation for fully built POS, display and pull-up stand projects. Additional capabilities include digital wide-format production for personalised, short-run jobs for retail suppliers in the Food, Pet Care, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Sports & Leisure and DIY markets.
As Structural Designer you will be responsible for a complete range of structural design work from concept.
Key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Working within a team of design professionals on a variety of display projects
- Conceptual design of POS requirements
- Creating innovative new design solutions
- Making recommendations for amendments
- Creating samples
- Liaising with production
Key attributes must include:
- Strong and proven background within structural design for the POS sector
- Full CAD literacy
- Knowledge of additional software packages would be advantageous
- Ability to interpret briefs and make recommendations
- A good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
Very competitive package along with a range of additional benefits on offer in return for a Structural POS Designer who’s creative in their approach to POS solutions for the retail market.
Submit your details to be considered.