Client Manager - Finance & Professional Services Sectors
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional who has worked within the Financial and/or Professional Services sectors to join our UK sales organisation as New Logo Client Manager. As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for driving new profitable revenue and selling enterprise wide, complex, high-value service/solution propositions to new clients through targeted campaigns. You will be a major influencer of our clients’ enterprise document strategy and will be regarded and sought after as a thought leader and industry expert for advice on business problems and opportunities.
This opportunity will see you focus on the Financial and Professional Services sectors, targeting FTSE 100 listed companies UK wide. The typical annual minimum new signings for the New Logo Client Manager role is $10m account total contract life revenue. The successful candidate will plan, facilitate and conduct complex negotiations, typically over a longer sales cycle (12 months and more) to reach long-term agreements and commitments.
As a New Logo Client Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrating and applying industry awareness within the Sectors
- Understand specific industry sector departmental key drivers/document intensive business process plans
- Understand market dynamics and influences within the sector
- Ability to speak the clients language
- Participate in industry and business related organisations, societies, conferences and other client related activity
Engaging clients through thought leadership:
- Ability to create new opportunities within their sector
- Ability to articulate a strategy that links into clients drivers in share of wallet within their sector and to drive effectiveness in their document processes
- Generate innovative ideas, challenge current thinking and achieve buy in from the stakeholders
- Ability to understand /articulate Enterprise Wide Document Outsourcing
- Support Service Development and Marketing with market knowledge to develop new offerings and relevant campaigns.
- Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities
Demand creation & capture:
- Generate new sales pursuits through direct engagements with the client
- Develop strategy to execute pursuit
- Develop competitive win strategy
- Ensure appropriate engagement within client political/stakeholder map
Building relationships to maximise opportunities:
- Engage and build Alliances relationship to maximise opportunity
- Build trust, engage and develop senior client relationship
- Have the ability to move through an organisation / industry and become a trusted advisor at all levels
What we are looking for in you:
- A passion for developing a career within a highly successful corporate business
- Experience within the Finance and Professional Services sectors and FTSE 100 companies
- Strong interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills
- IT literate and a great appreciation of business drivers in today’s market.
- •Proactive with strong drive and determination to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles to deliver results
- Proven past experience within a similar position or with a similar company
Xerox is primarily a customer-facing organisation and has built its success on the skills, expertise and talent within the organisation. In return, Xerox will offer you a competitive benefits package along with a supportive environment and the opportunity to grow your career further in many disciplines in your chosen field or beyond.