Finishing Manager | Direct Mail | Middlesex
Middlesex based opportunity for a Finishing Manager to play a key role overseeing the finishing of full cross media marketing campaigns spanning from traditional direct mail to complete web to media tools for this exciting specialist with impressive in-house set up. The company offers a progressive career path and a brilliant opportunity to work on premium projects.
Finishing Manager | Direct Mail | Middlesex | Up to £50k
Located in North London, this company are the brains behind some of the most effective cross-media direct marketing campaigns ever seen in the UK. In addition to their state-of-the-art, in-house, digital printing and direct mail capabilities they have full in-house print production, finishing and fulfilment capabilities with the ability to source and manage every aspect of a campaign’s print production. High profile clients include well known fashion and cosmetics brands.
As Finishing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing up to 35 members of staff across finishing and enclosing
- Overseeing a range of equipment; guillotines, thermal laminators, horizon stitchers, folders and creasers
- Ensuring all machinery is running at optimum levels
- Planning and scheduling work
- Creating efficiencies and improvements
- Implementing policies and standards
- Resolving any issues
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in a Finishing Manager capacity within the Print industry
- Strong man management experience essential
- Direct mail and personalisation experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads
- Solid man-management experience
Excellent reputation, several award wins to their name and a fantastic employer in terms of its benefits, working conditions and remuneration packages.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.