Senior Brand Manager | Packaging Repro | Warwickshire
Senior Brand Manager required to oversee the new packaging development process from design brief to in-store launch for all core packaging activity of a large blue chip retailer. One of the world’s most effective brand design agencies this is a dynamic and demanding role with fantastic career opportunities at a senior level.
Senior Brand Manager | Packaging Repro | Warwickshire | £40k
Multi-award winners that thrive on new challenges, this is a company that knows what it takes to make a good brand great. Part of a group offering they work directly with some of the world’s biggest and best brands from the everyday to the premium to provide a complete range of services, from idea generation to design, packaging technology solutions, colour management and print management and everything in between.
As the successful Senior Brand Manager you will help build brilliant sub-brands within this highly successful and well recognised FTSE 100 by ensuring that the right elements are in place to build future brand momentum. With a large range of products and a firm reputation, you will explore new and creative ideas to drive the business forward.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Effective project management – planning workload on a short-medium-long term basis
- Managing the creative process – taking a brief from client Buying Directors and translating into full creative brief
- Interfacing with the client and design agency across all creative stages through to design completion
- Establishing and maintaining key working relationships with all client contacts and other stakeholders
- Building relationships with key suppliers
Key attributes required:
- A proven brand management background
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver design projects to the best possible outcome
- Client facing experience or exposure to FMCG brands
- Marketing/graphics degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of the UK's top employers, in a highly skilled team, with massive growth potential over the next few years. If you're interested you are encouraged to register your candidacy ASAP.