Head of Compliance | Transactional Print, Data & Direct Mail | East Midlands
Thriving division of a national print group specialising in transactional print and direct mail is looking to strengthen their compliance function. This has created a suite of new roles including a Head of Compliance who will work within their team to help inform and support the Board, Senior Managers and customer-facing staff with ensuring the department maintains management systems to comply with ISO, CPAS, FSC/PEFC and Health and Safety Legislation.
Head of Compliance | Transactional Print, Data & Direct Mail | East Midlands | Senior Level Salary to Attract the Best – Depending on Experience
With one of the most comprehensive and accomplished mailing and fulfilment platforms this company combines top-quality print and fulfilment with key data services and advanced technologies, from stand-alone mailings to complex multi-phase campaigns. As a multi-site operation, in-house capabilities include those for transactional print, direct mail, web based and cross media solutions and mailing and fulfilment.
As Head of Compliance you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Registers of Legislation and other requirements, in particular Health & Safety, Environmental and Data Protection
- Monitoring new and proposed legislation
- Ensuring the department maintains management systems to comply with ISO 9001, 14001, 22301, 27001, CPAS, FSC/PEFC and Health and Safety Legislation
- Working with management to formulate company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a schedule of internal audits
- Managing procedures to effectively investigate incidents and accidents ensuring that root cause and preventative actions are adequately identified
- Reporting on activity, KPIs and trends to the Board
Key attributes required:
- Qualified to level 5 or above in a relevant technical discipline
- Demonstrable experience of leading on the development of appropriate compliance management systems
- Qualified to a minimum of lead auditor level in a relevant discipline is desirable
- Experience working with ISO 27001 is essential
- Experience of leading and developing a team of similar professionals
- Demonstrable experience of the drafting, implementation and management of relevant business management systems covering information security, quality, health and safety, environment etc.
One of the leaders in the industry this is a company on a mission to accelerate their growth through relentless innovation and the development of world class teams.
If you think you’ve got the skills needed to add to their success, submit your details to be considered.