Sales Executive – Print Management | Transactional Print & Direct Mail | UK – Home Based
National print group specialising in transactional print and direct mail require the very best sales talent to help drive business forward into 2018. Joining a dynamic sales team the successful candidate will receive full bespoke training and all the tools needed to excel.
Sales Executive – Print Management | Transactional Print & Direct Mail | UK – Home Based | £40k Basic + OTE
With one of the most comprehensive and accomplished mailing and fulfilment platforms this company combines top-quality print and fulfilment with key data services and advanced technologies, from stand-alone mailings to complex multi-phase campaigns. As a multi-site operation, in-house capabilities include those for transactional print, direct mail, web based and cross media solutions and mailing and fulfilment.
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales pipeline and securing new Print Management clients
- Arranging meetings with qualified prospects
- Tender identification and qualification
- Managing the tender process and assisting with tender document preparation
- Analysis of pipeline – providing reports on a number of additions and removals
- Covering the UK, reporting into Head Office
Key attributes required:
- Full understanding of print with the confidence to propose solutions
- Experience of working with customers across the UK
- Experience managing and growing key accounts
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to deliver clear concise ideas/complex technical strategies to internal and external stakeholders
- Full, clean driving licence
A company offering lots of opportunity to progress, high achievers are rewarded very well here. Competitive salary which is reviewed throughout your career alongside company benefits including competitive performance-related bonus are just some of the perks.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.