Account Director | Transactional Print, Data & Direct Mail | East Midlands
A senior account leadership position with a national print group with an award-winning portfolio and team across transactional print and direct mail. The business is going through a transformation and growing rapidly, requiring the need for an Account Director wanting great exposure and autonomy to create outstanding campaigns – this is real chance to get a heavyweight name on your CV.
Account Director | Transactional Print, Data & Direct Mail | East Midlands | £40k-£49k Basic + Bonus/OTE
With one of the most comprehensive and accomplished mailing and fulfilment platforms this company combines top-quality print and fulfilment with key data services and advanced technologies, from stand-alone mailings to complex multi-phase campaigns. As a multi-site operation, in-house capabilities include those for transactional print, direct mail, web based and cross media solutions and mailing and fulfilment.
As Account Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple key strategic accounts
- Driving strategy and advising customers on how to drive communications in the most effective manner
- Managing the on-going planning and strategy of customers’ accounts, ensuring that customer account plans are properly planned and documented
- Building and sustaining strong and long-lasting relationships with client-side senior managers
- Preparing and delivering top quality proposals and presentations to customers to demonstrate progress and upsell additional products and services
- Line management, development and mentoring of a team of Account Managers
- Commercial reporting and performance analysis
Key attributes required:
- Experience in transactional print and/or direct mail
- Extensive experience in a Client Services related role
- Exceptional people management skills with a track record managing a small team at varying skill levels and experience levels
- Proactive and highly organised, with excellent man-management skills and a proven ability to multi-task and delegate as required
- High level experience and success in taking forward new, inherited accounts
- Natural ability to effectively manage, build and maintain new relationships
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most respected companies of their kind, working with big-name clients on a real variety of campaigns. The ideal role for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with a keen interest in career development looking for a progressive move into a senior management role.