Account Manager | Print Management | North West
A highly commended company that has maintained a fantastic roster of clients, this is an exceptional opportunity to join an award winning full-service print management company and provide a distinctive combination of design and print, supported by an extensive range of complementary services.
Account Manager | Print Management | North West | £27k-£30k
Offering a unique blend of out sourced solutions, this is a cutting edge organisation with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in print management for direct mail, print and marketing collateral. Coordinating a huge range of services from design through to print and delivery, with such an extensive offering they service a varied range of clients with particular presence in the Public Sector.
This will be a client focussed position and duties will include:
- Campaign management with focus on data handling
- Liaising daily with clients and suppliers over the telephone, email and occasionally face to face
- Accurate data inputting and proof reading
- Overseeing complex direct mail campaigns which are extremely time sensitive
- General office duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook – PowerPoint and Access useful but not essential
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have proven knowledge of all methods of printing, especially litho (sheet fed, reel and continuous)
- Have a good knowledge of all methods of finishing and fulfilment e.g. folding, trimming, bolt cutting, enveloping etc.
- Understanding of supplier capabilities in terms of kit, quality and delivery lead times, artwork capability etc.
Great opportunity to work with a number of dynamic clients engaged with a wide range of projects to keep the position exciting and challenging.
If the role is of interest, submit your details without delay to be considered.