Production Manager - Screen Print
Production Manager | Screen Print | West Sussex | £30,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join an established and fast growing online retail and design company, specialising in providing custom printed and embroidered clothing.
With strong growth in their core business areas, alongside plans to diversify into new markets, they are seeking to recruit a Production Manager to oversee and manage day-to-day operations and help branch out into new markets. This will include ensuring that the production schedule is achieved, quality standards are met and labour efficiencies are maximised within a safe working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and progressive company.
About the role:
As the Production Manager you will take responsibility for managing a small team of machine operatives to ensure all goods are printed on time and to our impeccably high standards. Due to the current size of their production facility, this would be a hands-on manual job with key skills in leadership.
- Ability to coordinate the efforts of a team of diverse employees
- Knowledge and understanding of screen print production and general garment decoration.
- Superb business acumen and the willingness to go above and beyond to deliver business objectives.
- Strong effective written and verbal communication
- The ability to make responsible and effective decisions
- Highly developed teamwork skills
- Drive productivity and continuously improve methods and approaches
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Ability to train colleagues in a clear and concise manner, and provide constructive and positive feedback
- An understanding of what constitutes good design
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years people management experience and a wealth of knowledge within the garment decoration trade. Above all, we are looking for a bright, motivated and driven individual, with the ability to successfully lead a closely-knit team.