Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London
Delivering high quality fast turnaround POS for an enviable client base this is a position offering the chance to build and develop the biggest account of one of the most successful FTSE 25 companies in the world. Working out of the company’s state of the art facilities, they’re offering a generous starting package, achievable bonus and realistic promotion prospects.
Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | London | Up to £45k Depending on Experience
In an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful POS providers in the UK, this company has the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions is unmatched. This truly is a company who stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving eye catching POS campaigns
- Handling the briefs for 3D temporary POS specifically (dump bins, FSDUs, trays, stands etc.)
- Actively working with your client and with internal departments to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
- Driving and managing sales growth
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Communicating with all internal departments by telephone, in person and on email throughout all stages of a project to ensure schedule is adhered to
Key attributes required:
- Strong understanding of POS
- Sales or project management experience
- Experience within FMCG markets, retail or POS manufacturing
- Excellent commercial and strategic client account understanding
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. The opportunities with the company are fantastic, their client portfolio is strong and growing and the position itself is extremely exciting with regards to career prospects.
Submit your details for further information.