Account Executive | Carton Packaging | North West
Backed by the resources of a multi-million pound group, our client is a recognised global leader in the design and manufacture of carton packaging for a full range of industries. Due to strong company growth and a continued emphasis to maintain advantage over their competitors, there is now an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join their expanding group.
Account Executive | Carton Packaging | North West | £25k
Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and all available state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing, as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of folding cartons this company offers a complete range of carton board, fluted materials, and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As Account Executive, you will have a proven customer services background within the packaging or print sector.
On a day-to-day basis your duties will include:
- Generating sales orders including all the necessary details required by production/operations
- Liaising with estimating and production
- Ensuring correct stock rotation
- Purchasing, managing and optimising board stocks
- Attending customer visits on or off site as required
- Arranging CAD samples and resolving any invoice queries
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be very familiar with the manufacture of packaging and be comfortable working under pressure to deadlines.
Additional attributes required:
- Proven proficiency in English and Maths
- Ability to act proactively and with limited direct supervision
- Interpersonal skills necessary to sustain effective relationships with employees at all levels and external customers and suppliers
- Ability to work accurately with flexibility and enthusiasm
A company that takes pride in being at the forefront of their industry sector, with a number of sites located across the UK and a growing client base, this is a fantastic opportunity offering excellent training and development, helping towards developing a highly successful career within a worldwide organisation.