Large Format Print Technician / Finisher - Exhibitions
Up to £32K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Our client is a leading creative exhibition stand and event company based in the South East. They have an excellent team of exhibition and event professionals who offer services from exhibition stand design and installation, to show management and local asset management.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format Print Technician / Finisher to join their expanding team.
- Operating Dgen Dye Sub Fabric Printer and Monti Calendar
- Fabric finishing using Matik sewing system
- Ideally have experience in large format digital print finishing including mounting, laminating, trimming, cut vinyl preparation
- Ability to use mounting / laminating roll to roll machine
- A keen eye for attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Working as part of a team, reporting to the Graphics Director, but also be able to demonstrate working on own initiative
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Keep working area clean and tidy at all times and comply to company health & safety regulations
- Dye sub printer knowledge and experience of fabric finishing would be advantageous
- Flexibility and willingness to work occasional unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Enthusiastic, punctual and reliable