Print Production Scheduler
We have a superb opportunity for a Production Scheduler to join a fantastic team company
The Production Scheduler is a proactive leader and integral team member of the production team. In charge of efficiently and effectively scheduling customers’ jobs through pre-press, production, and finishing, the Production Scheduler. You will also be able to identify potential issues and brainstorm solutions to ensure customers’ jobs are shipped on time.
- Produces a daily and weekly production schedule for pre-press, printing and finishing departments.
- Remains flexible to receive urgent orders and insert them into the production schedule
- Works closely with Customer Service and Account Managers to determine best available ship date for key customer orders
This person must have strong communication skills, good analytical skill set to quickly analyze various aspects of the production process and identify the best course of action. Strong communication skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task and to inspire teamwork between all departments in a professional way
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have excellent scheduling / Production experience
- Should be able to make decisions based on a logical thought-process without continuous oversight
- Planning & organising skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Passionate about servicing
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills - verbal, written and presentational
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and think logically and methodically
If you think you have the relevant experience please get in touch or email your CV to us!