Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | UK Territory
Long established printing company with full in-house facilities, from litho to digital and finishing. To be considered for the role you will have risen the ranks of sales, have been exposed to full range of commercial litho print and be a seasoned Business Development Manager able to work at a senior level with large accounts.
Business Development Manager | Commercial Print | UK Territory | £40k-£50k
Extremely progressive, this company continues to invest. Providing an industry-leading combination of award-winning creative design and a comprehensive production capability and fulfilment service, the group has built a reputation providing unrivalled customer service and a sales solution that makes it truly effortless for their customers to source and obtain exactly what they require at the best possible prices.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business
- Maximising existing business
- Predominantly selling B1 and B2 print
- Selling into a variety of sectors including Retail, Fashion, Automotive and End Users
- Developing long term partnerships with key customers
- Targeting clients across the whole of the UK
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in selling B1 and B2 commercial print
- Outstanding track record in developing new and existing business
- Experience of selling into Retail, Fashion, Automotive and End Users, ideally
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to offer high levels of customer service
- Based in or around the East Midlands region preferably
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition this is a role with prospects. On offer is the chance to work with a regional leader and be part of their recent expansion. Competitive salary to be reviewed throughout your career plus performance-related bonus and a full range of benefits in addition.