Commercial Manager | Large Format Digital Print, 2D & 3D POS | North West
High profile, commercially focused position within one of the North West’s best equipped large format digital print solutions and exhibition specialists. A key position that is one of the focal points within the business, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a sizeable display specialist in a high profile role with a wide span of autonomy.
Commercial Manager | Large Format Digital Print, 2D & 3D POS | North West | £42k-£47k + Bonus
One of the UK’s largest suppliers of large format graphics including retail graphics, billboard printing, exhibition graphics, FSDUs, building wraps and window graphics. Operating from purpose built facilities the company champions innovation as the creators of stunning projects for some of the world’s most coveted brands. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative – this is a high profile group with exciting investment plans.
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day commercial operations
- Playing an integral role in any marketing and tender proposals
- Managing the customer experience from estimate through to job delivery
- Working in collaboration with operations management in reviewing and developing efficient and effective operational process flow
- Managing the Account teams and understanding fully all client needs
- Ensuring that the customers’ expectations are managed in full
- Meeting and exceeding agreed Key Performance Indicators
Key attributes required:
- Current experience of senior level operational/commercial management within print
- Background in 2D/3D POS and large format print preferred
- Commercial acumen
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement through manufacturing and process improvement techniques
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment; multi-tasking efficiently and working to tight deadlines
A chance to join an employer of choice in a senior level; strategic role to become part of a dynamic and growing division of the group.
Interested? Apply today for further details.