Project Manager - Signage
Up to £35K (Depending on experience) + Pension Scheme
Our client is one of the leading sign companies in UK. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Project Manager with a background in signage. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing large corporate accounts, duties will include the following:
- Project managing corporate accounts
- Covering all areas of the UK
- Mainly office based with regular site visits and surveys etc.
- Meeting with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements
- Gain approvals of both costs and manufacture from the client
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments and external contractors throughout the life of the project
- Prepare detailed works orders for all production and installation requirements
- Attend handover meetings with client and agree any additional works to be completed within the set timescales
- Collate all project information to enable invoicing to be carried out on completion of project
- A background in signage would be a distinct advantage
The role will involve some UK travel so candidate will need to be flexible.